- Hits: 1506
Siliguri College 2012 Admission Notice
NOTICE :: 18.06.2012
The merit list is provisional one and is subjected to be corrected by the Principal of the college authority. If any information/ statement given by the candidate is found to be incorrect at any stage of admission, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith. For SC/ST & Physically Challenged candidates, their positions in the merit lists are open for correction and subject to change at any stage of admission process on the production of valid documents. All admissions are subjected to the availability of the seats.
The candidates in the MERIT LIST are directed to follow under mentioned instructions strictly :/h3>
COUNSELLING SCHEDULE 2012
1) Candidates applying in various Honours & General Category are expected to remain present in the Counselling as per the above mentioned schedule. A candidate failed to appear in the Counselling as per schedule mentioned above shall not be entertained further by any means.
MERIT FOR GENERAL
CANDIDATES MUST PRODUCE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING :-
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- a) Counter foil of the application form.
- b) Marksheet of 10+2 level Examination 2012.
- c) Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination.
- d) Caste Certificate (for SC/ST) of Self or Father’s
- e) Supporting document for Physically Challenged (P.C.) Candidates.
- f) Candidates must be accompanied by his/her guardian, as they both need to sign in an undertaking to the College Authority regarding regular and 75% attendance in the class, non-involvement in ragging of fellow students, disciplined behaviour etc.
- g) Registration and affidavit of the admitted candidates as well as their guardians will follow after admission.
2) No change in subject combinations will be permitted after Counselling.